Review : Vistaprint Photo book

I really love looking through the albums my Mum has of my sisters and me growing up.  I have wanted to do something similar for the girls for a very long time, the difficulty was I have almost 2000 images of my youngest in her first year and a similar number for my eldest.  When Vistaprint gave me the opportunity to trial a photobook I had to jump at the chance.

The ordering process was really straight forward.  I downloaded an editing tool and added all of my images, yes nearly 2000 images.  I then spent the next few days rearranging the images and resizing them onto 120 pages.  Once I was happy with my design I pressed order.  I ordered an XL which is 39x28 cm and a S which is 13x10 cm. 

photo book

I chose to have the books in hard back and added a photo to the front and text onto the spine.  I liked the different binding options as you can have standard or layflat.  I went for layflat which means when the book is open the pages lay flat.  I also chose Glossy paper from the standard finish.  I was very excited for the books to arrive.  The delivery process was very fast it was just a shame I was not in when they delivered and  had to collect from the post office.

I am incredibly pleased with the results.  Layflat really does lay flat, the pages feel like they are printed on high quality glossy paper.  I can see each image clearly.  The finish to the book is of a very high standard and I am very happy with the photo books.

the bookslayflat


I have not stopped looking at these photos.  The small one lives in my bag and goes everywhere and the larger one I like to have it on my knee and each time I open it I find a photo I had forgotten about and it brings back some wonderful memories.


Vistaprint also have a wide range of other items available including business cards, stationary, key rings and party invites.  

You May Also Like

0 comments

This day I love comments and I read everyone